Zarai Taraqiati Bank ZTBL Jobs Company Secretary
Welcome to GOJOB.PK. Zarai Taraqiati Bank ZTBL Jobs Company Secretary 2020. Jobs in Pakistan.
The Vacant Posts are: Company Secretary (Senior Vice President).
Zarai Taraqiati Bank ZTBL is a major public sector specialized financial institution with a wide network of Branches all across the country. The management intends to induct energetic and challenge-oriented individual for the post of Company Secretary on regular basis under Bank’s Staff Regulations (SR-2005).
Qualification / Experience:
- Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Commerce, Economics or Law from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 15 – years banking experience out of which 08 years exclusively in Corporate affairs / Corporate Governance related matters.
- Candidate posses the membership of a recognized body of professional accountants, corporate or secretary to management committees would be given weightage.
- To ensure that affairs of the company are managed in accordance with its objects contained in the articles of association and the provisions of the Ordnance.
- Coordinate with Board of Directors for scheduling meetings.
- Ensure meetings comply with laws and regulations of State Bank of Pakistan.
- To provide the extracts of relevant Laws, rules and regulation to BODs regarding their power, duties and responsibilities.
- To record the minutes of the proceedings of the meetings of the Directors.
- To keep the record of the proceedings of all general meetings.
- To attend the broad meetings in order to ensure that the legal requirements are fulfilled, and provide such information as are necessary.
- Communicating Board resolutions & policies to the management for implementation.
- Provide recommendations related to legal, regulatory and governance issues to Board.
- Present the overall banks performance, business strategy, focus business areas and remedial actions to the Board.
- Monitoring changes in applicable legislation & regulatory requirements and initiating appropriate actions.
We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicants should have minimum 2.5 CGPA or minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which applying for.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interviews.