ZTBL Jobs Assistant Vice President Protocol Officer to President
Welcome to GOJOB.PK. ZTBL Jobs Assistant Vice President Protocol Officer to President 2020. Jobs in Pakistan.
The Vacant Posts are: Assistant Vice President Protocol Officer to President.
We are a major public sector specialized financial institution based in Islamabad with a wide network of Branches across the country. The management intends to induct an energetic and challenge oriented individual for its President Secretariat, Head Office, Islamabad on Permanent basis.
Qualification / Experience:
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, International Relations, Political Sciences, Banking & Finance from HEC recognized university with at least 08 years working experience of coordination / administration in Private / Public sector out of which minimum 04 years exclusively in protocol, public relation related matters.
Job Responsibilities / Key Skills:
- To receive, greet, accompany and see off official delegations and government guests etc.
- Plans and manages protocol aspects of official events hosted by the Ambassador.
- To arrange boarding/lodging for the Bank’s guests, President & Board Members.
- To arrange Air tickets & boarding cards at Airports for President and Board Members etc.
- Plan and host special events
- Utilize the organizational order of precedence for proper seating, introductions, drafting and delivering of speeches and testimonials
- Travel locally with official guest and executives, when necessary
- Greet and escort visitors of President.
- Organize appropriate security and transport
- Takes on “special projects” as directed by competent authority.
- Proficient in English language (Written / Verbal).
We Offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicants should have minimum 2.5 GPA out of 4 OR minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which application is being submitted.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interviews