ZTBL Jobs Officer Grade-II Compliance Officer Apply Online
Welcome to GOJOB.PK. ZTBL Jobs Officer Grade-II Compliance Officer Apply Online 2020. Jobs in Pakistan.
The Vacant Posts are: Officer Grade-II Compliance Officer.
We are a major public sector specialized financial institution based in Islamabad with a wide network of Branches all across the country. The management intends to induct energetic and challenge oriented individuals for following positions on Regular basis under Bank’s Staff Regulations (SR-2005).
Qualification / Experience:
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics OR ACCA OR any relevant equivalent degree from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 03 years diversified experience in Banking sector out of which at least 01 years exclusively in the field of Compliance / Internal Control.
Positions vacant at:
Muzaffargarh, R.Y Khan, Multan, Vehari, Bahawalpur & Bahawalnagar. (Candidates residing/having domicile of D.G Khan, Muzaffargarh, R.Y Khan, Multan, Vehari, Bahawalpur & Bahawalnagar OR having domicile of surrounding areas are eligible to apply).
- Experience of daily Operational activities for ensuring adherence to regulatory instructions issued from time to time.
- Pursue the branches for early rectification of irregularities.
- Immediate report to Regional Compliance Head / Head Office if any unusual activities happen in the branch.
- Must have excellent knowledge of financial analysis, and SBP rules & regulations.
- Service oriented, extremely positive attitude, tolerant, courteous and good in communication skills.
- Good command on MS Word / Excel.
Age Limit: 35 Years Maximum (as on closing date to apply)
We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicants should have minimum 2.5 CGPA or minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which applying for.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interviews.