ZTBL Jobs Vice President Head AML Apply Online
The Vacant Posts are: Vice President Head AML.
We are a major public sector specialized financial institution based in Islamabad with a wide network of Branches across the country. The management intends to induct energetic and challenge- oriented individual based at ZTBL Head Office on regular basis under Bank’s Staff Regulations (SR-2005).
Qualification / Experience:
- Gradate / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Commerce OR relevant equivalent degree from HEC
- recognized University.
- Minimum 10 years Banking experience out of which 05 years exclusively in the field of AML / CFT.
- Certification Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) would be given preference.
- Assume the overall responsibilities for defining, implementing & communicating entity-wide AML / CFT Program & updating Bank’s AML / KYC / CDD policy.
- Ensuring that the bank’s operations are in compliance with PRs especially AML / CFT Regulations & bank’s policies & procedures.
- Ensuring guidelines for AML laws & regulations are enforced.
- Undertaking the required money laundering risk assessment for any customer, product or service.
- Understanding internal review of “Out of Pattern Transactions’ and determining whether or not such transactions are suspicious in nature requiring disclosure to the regulators and maintain and ensure the audit trial and documentation to support the evidence and resolution of each case.
- Contacting external agency and any other third party inquiry in relation to money laundering prevention, investigation or compliance.
- Making use of technology and assist in upgrading Bank’s systems and procedures in accordance with the changing profile of risks.
- Able to design end to end systems, rules, SOP to meet and comply with all SBP requirements regarding transaction monitoring.
- Arranging of inspection and audit relating to AML & Page 2 of 2 Compliance recommendations based on their findings.
- Overseeing and implementing an ongoing AML training program for field’s employees.
- To provide strategic leadership and Market positioning of AML in enabling the team to deliver key performance priorities.
We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Applicants should have minimum 2.5 CGPA or minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which applying for.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interviews.